Asheville, North Carolina is the best outdoor city on the East Coast. With nearly 500,000 people in the metro area, no city of its size has so much to see and do outside. Within an hour from downtown, you can explore thousands of miles of hiking trails, experience world-class mountain biking trails, float or raft down dozens of rivers and streams, enjoy a day by a mountain lake, or take a zipline canopy tour through forests in which major motion pictures were filmed.
Asheville’s reputation for outdoor activities may be eclipsed by the plethora of things to do in at night. After you have explored the beautiful region, once the sun goes down, there is still plenty to experience in Buncombe County.
Asheville After Dark
Make sure you catch the stunning scene as the sun sets over the western ridges and slowly disappears from sight in downtown Asheville. However, once the street lights come on, downtown Asheville is just getting started. From music to craft beer, there is no shortage of nightlife here:
- Catch a Show: Whether you choose the infamous Orange Peel or find an up-and-coming act in a local bar or club, there is always music in Asheville.
- Eat a World-Class Meal: Asheville’s food scene is famous. It would be impossible to eat at all the famous restaurants in a single visit.
- Grab a Beer: Asheville is Beer City. There are too many breweries to name.
- Visit a Club: Asheville is known for being eclectic and the nightlife here is no different.
- Enjoy Downtown: Downtown Asheville attracts an eclectic mix of tourists and residents all enjoying beautiful evening weather and the sights and sounds of our unique city.
As unique and fun as the city itself, Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar should be top of your Asheville after dark list. Where else will you find a dueling piano show, awesome drinks, and excellent customer service? Our musicians make sure you are thoroughly entertained with a huge repertoire of songs. Make sure you stop by Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar.