Asheville is the most unique city in the Southeast. At 2,000-feet above sea level, it is the highest city of its size east of the Mississippi River. Mile-high mountains are a feature of the city’s skyline. In addition to thousands of miles of hiking trails, world-class mountain biking, and the Blue Ridge Parkway, Asheville’s art scene, shopping, and restaurants are second-to-none. Whether you are a longtime resident, or on vacation for a few days in the mountains, there is plenty to see and do during the day in our city.
When you are ready to begin your evening in Asheville, you will find that there are many great bars and clubs to see and experience. Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar is here to help you plan the club and bar portion of your Asheville weekend or vacation.
Clubs in Asheville, NC
Though this is not an exhaustive list, here are some great clubs to get you started:
- Social Lounge: A chic bar and club with a rooftop terrace, the Social Lounge is worth the visit.
- Save Me The Waltz: With live performances and diverse music, you are sure to find something to love at this club.
- Asheville Yacht Club: While there are not technically yachts on the waters of the French Broad, the Yacht Club’s tropical drinks and smoked-meat sandwiches are sure to remind you of the beach even while you’re enjoying the mountains.
- Lazy Diamond: For a laid back dive with music, cocktails, bar food, and video games, it’s hard to beat Lazy Diamond.
- Sante Wine Bar and Tap Room: From wine and beer on tap, light fare, and sidewalk seating, this spot is as hip as Asheville itself.
While you’re in stunning downtown Asheville, you need to visit Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar. With thousands of songs in their repertoires, our incredible musicians will have you partying along like you never have, while our excellent staff serves the highest quality drinks. Make sure Off The Wagon is part of your Asheville club experience.