When you’re in Asheville, there is no shortage of fun things to do. That is why thousands of people are moving to Buncombe County every year, while our city hosts over ten million tourists annually. You can spend all day hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, swimming, whitewater rafting, and touring the Blue Ridge Parkway. Then you can switch gears and explore award-winning, world-renowned restaurants, breweries, and downtown bars.
Downtown Asheville Bars
Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar is located near Pack Square Park in downtown Asheville, within walking distance of several hotels, music halls, eateries, and bars. Some of those downtown bars in Asheville include:
- The Imperial Life: Charcuterie, cheese, craft beer, and craft cocktails
- 5 Walnut Wine Bar: Light fare, excellent wine, and a beautiful setting
- Sovereign Remedies: Multilevel bar with craft cocktails and new American eats
- Aqua Café: Excellent Mexican restaurant and bar
- Capella on 9: Rooftop bar with craft beer and cocktails
- Tressa’s Downtown Jazz and Blues: New Orleans style nightclub with drinks and live music
- Auz Bar: Laid back setting with craft beer and cocktails and a cool patio
- Rankin Vault Cocktail Lounge: A reputation for great craft cocktails
While you’re exploring Asheville second-to-none bar scene, make sure you stop by Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar. As the name states, we are the only dueling piano bar in the Asheville area, but we are more than excellent music. Our awesome staff serves the finest craft cocktails, beer, and wine. Off The Wagon is more than a bar, it’s an experience. Check us out next time you’re in town.