From thousands of miles of hiking and mountain biking trails to a one-of-a-kind pinball museum, there is simply no shortage of things to do in Asheville, NC. Whether you are visiting for a vacation or weekend getaway, or you live here, there is always something to enjoy.
Music and mountains are synonyms. Mountain people have been making music for many years, a tradition past down to today in western North Carolina. You can hear it on the street corners and sidewalks of downtown, musicians just enjoying their craft or those trying to be discovered and get their break into the music scene. You can catch a show with a band that’s about to break out, or someone on a national tour. You can even enjoy a drink while dancing and singing with dueling pianos. In Asheville, live music is big!
Live Music Asheville, NC
If you are searching for live music, Asheville is your town. Some of Asheville’s favorite venues include:
- The Orange Peel: Local artists and nationally touring musicians
- The Grey Eagle: Quality Bar, Latin cuisine, and live shoes
- The Boiler Room: Non-acoustic shows—think metal, punk, electronic, and blues
- Isis Music Hall: Good food with multiple stages and dining areas
- Asheville Music Hall: Great bar with a hopping dance floor
- Bars and Restaurants: There are several bars and restaurants that feature live music daily or weekly.
Off the Wagon Dueling Piano Bar is a truly unique live music experience in Asheville. Our fantastic musicians play the greatest hits of the last half-century in a casual, fun atmosphere. If you’re searching for live music in Asheville, Off the Wagon Dueling Piano Bar should be at the top of your list. Come check us out in our historic building in beautiful downtown Asheville, NC.