Some of our Favorite Drinks at Off The Wagon
Off The Wagon has a variety of different drinks for all different palates and types of groups:
- First up are our specialty drinks. With island spiced rum, amaretto and ginger beer, Come Sail Away will give you a taste of paradise without having to leave your seat. Speaking of tropical, our Rock You Like a Hurricane combines spiced rum, pineapple, and New Orleans’ Hurricane punch. For those who like to mix sour and sweet, the Man Eater, Raspberry Beret and Wagon Wheel mix different fruits and each has a lemon twist. Southern gals and gents will love the peach flavors in Crocodile Rock and the Devil Went Down to Georgia.
- Any of our specialty shots can be transformed into a cocktail for just a dollar extra. For muggles who want to sample some flavors of the wizarding world, Butter Bomb combines spiced rum, buttershots, Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer and caramel. Chocolate covered cherry lovers will adore the Cordial Cherry and Roasted Toasted will have you reminiscing on fall nights spent by the bonfire, with its vanilla vodka, Irish cream and amaretto, and with just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar on the rim.
- Jet Fuel is one of our favorites because this potent combo of rum, fireball, peppermint and pineapple juice is served in an authentic 30mm shell. These were shells fired from the mighty GAU-8 Avenger which is onboard the Air Force's A-10 Thunderbolt II, affectionately known as the "Warthog." Jet Fuel shots have to be consumed at the bar since these shells are not easy to come by and we want to make sure they stay in their rightful home at Off the Wagon.
- Groups such as bachelor and bachelorette parties will love our 64oz fishbowl options, which are only available for groups of two or more people (sorry, you can’t drink all 64 ounces on your own).
- We always keep around a variety of interesting beer and wine options. When you are in the mood for a nice Pinot or IPAs are more your thing, we will find something to suit your taste.
- Each night of the week is a different drink special. Thursday nights we have two drink specials and Sunday nights we have five drink specials! In addition, Friday nights are member appreciation nights. Check one of our social media sites to stay up to date on all of our specials.
- We also have Coca Cola, Cheerwine, and Virgil’s craft soda options for your designated driver and friends who are just here for the show.
If you are in the Asheville area and searching for a great place to get drinks, we’ve got you covered. If you are searching for a fun music venue with a unique show, we have dueling pianos – it does not get much more unique than that. Make sure you put Off The Wagon at the top of your list next time you are in town. We are the perfect venue for bachelor and bachelorette parties, getting together with friends, date night, and any excuse you need to get out and explore this cool city. Contact us if you have questions, or just stop by and enjoy the show.