Why visit Asheville, North Carolina? There are tens of millions of tourists and vacationers every year who would laugh at that question. The question they are asking is, “Why would I ever leave?”
The team at Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar is proud to be in Asheville. We love it here and can’t imagine being anywhere else.
We want you to find out just how great our city is, so here are some reasons to head to western North Carolina today.
Why You Absolutely Have to Visit Asheville
1) Biltmore Estate: The historic Biltmore Estate is the country's biggest privately-owned house. Visiting the house or grounds is like going back in time to experience what it was like to be a member of one of the wealthiest families in the late 1800s.
2) Hiking: A few of our favorite local hikes include:
- Mount Mitchell is the East Coast's tallest summit.
- Above 6,000 feet in elevation, Craggy Gardens offers stunning views and vibrant color.
- You can visit two magnificent waterfalls on the same hike: Rainbow and TurtleBack Falls.
- On the Blue Ridge Parkway, Mount Pisgah is a mile-high hike to a spectacular view.
3) Mountain Biking: From Brevard to Black Mountain to Bryson City, you can’t beat the mountain biking in our area:
- If you've ever dreamt about mountain biking on granite slabs, Dupont State Forest boasts miles of it, as well as a variety of other paths.
- Pisgah provides hundreds of miles of wilderness mountain riding from Kitsuma to Upper, Middle, and Lower Black Mountain.
- Many mountain bikers' bucket lists include a trip to Cherokee's Fire Mountain. While you’re in that part of the area, you’re going to want to hit up Tsali as well.
- Kanuga and Bailey Mountain: These purpose-built mountain bike parks in Hendersonville and Mars Hill, respectively, are what every downhill shredder's dreams are made of.
4) Art: Asheville is known for being a hub for world-class art in the South. The River Arts District has long been one of the main reasons people visit western North Carolina.
5) Beer: Asheville boasts one of the country's greatest concentrations of microbreweries. You might spend several vacations visiting breweries and never see the same one twice. You could easily spend your whole vacation just exploring New Belgium or Sierra Nevada, but there are so many other things to do.
Where Else Are You Going to Find A Dueling Piano Bar But Asheville, NC?
If you've never seen a dueling piano event before, be prepared for a wild and fun-filled evening unlike any other.
The musicians will dazzle you with their repertoire of thousands of popular songs over the last fifty years as an entertainment venue. There is no setlist, because it is an all-request concert.
Off The Wagon is a Dueling Piano Bar in Asheville. Just inquire, and you'll be surprised at how many songs they recognize from when you initially cranked up the sound in your car and sang at the top of your lungs.