Is there a better place for a girls’ night out than Asheville, NC? From breweries to shows to the best food and drinks, nowhere has it all quite like Asheville. It’s easy to take a girls’ night out and turn it into a weekend getaway here in Buncombe County.
Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar specializes in fun. We know how to have a great time in our city. Here is your guide to a successful girls’ night out in Buncombe County.
How to Have a Fun Girls’ Night Out in Asheville, NC
1) Start Your Girls’ Night Out Early
The key to a fun girls’ night out is to make it a girls’ day or weekend. Here are a few breakfast places for a girls’ night that starts in the morning:
- Sunny Point Cafe - West Asheville
- Biscuit Head - West Asheville
- Tupelo Honey Cafe - Downtown Asheville
- Isa’s French Bistro - Downtown Asheville
- Early Girl Eatery - Downtown Asheville
- Old Europe Pastries - Downtown Asheville
2) Take a Hike
Some quick ideas for a girls’ hike include:
- Mount Mitchell is the tallest peak on the East Coast and a relatively quick hike. Sometimes you can see the Charlotte skyline from Mount Mitchell.
- Craggy Gardens, located at an elevation of almost 6,000 feet, offers breathtaking views and bright colors.
- In the Brevard area, you can see two stunning waterfalls: Rainbow and Turtleback Falls, on the same hike.
- Mount Pisgah is a mile-high hike with beautiful views on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Hiking is a great way to work up an appetite.
3) Grab Dinner and Drinks
There are countless places to eat dinner and get drinks in and around Asheville. It is almost impossible to narrow down the list, but here are a few area favorites:
- Farm Burger
- Asheville Brewing Company
- Buxton Hall Barbecue and Catawba Brewing
- The Bull and Beggar
- Nine Mile
- The Med
- Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse
- Wicked Weed Brewing
- White Duck Taco
- White Labs Brewing Co - Asheville Kitchen & Tap
Any of these amazing restaurants and breweries will be the perfect place to start the evening.
4) Catch a Show
In addition to the outdoors, arts, and great food, Asheville is known for having an incredible music scene. Some of the amazing venues in which to catch a show include:
- The Grey Eagle
- The Orange Peel
- Salvage Station
- Rabbit Rabbit
- Isis Music Hall
- The Harrah's Cherokee Center and the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
- 5 Walnut Wine Bar
- Sly Grog Lounge
Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar Is the Perfect Girls’ Night Location
For the best bar and fun show, Off The Wagon is the pinnacle of fun for your girls’ night. Our musicians will dazzle you with a full repertoire of songs. You’ll enjoy your favorite songs, excellent drinks, and amazing service.
For your next Asheville girls’ night, stop by Off The Wagon!