If you're looking for a fun and unforgettable way to celebrate your upcoming wedding, Asheville is the perfect destination for your bachelorette party. With its beautiful scenery, delicious food, and exciting activities, Asheville has everything you need to create the ultimate bachelorette party experience.
Asheville’s Finest Bachelorette Party Ideas
We at Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar know how to have a good time. In fact, we have written several guides to our beloved Asheville, including the Girl's Night Out Guide. However, if you want to get even more creative, here are a few additional ideas:
- Wine Tasting Tours - Asheville is home to a number of fantastic wineries, and what better way to celebrate your bachelorette party than with a wine-tasting tour? You'll get to taste some delicious wines, learn about the winemaking process, and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Spa Day - A relaxing spa day is the perfect way to unwind and de-stress before your big day. Asheville has many fantastic spas that offer everything from massages to facials to manicures and pedicures.
- Outdoor Adventures - If you and your bridesmaids are the adventurous types, Asheville has plenty of outdoor activities to choose from. You can go hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains, kayaking on the French Broad River, or zip-lining through the trees.
- Brewery Tours -Welcome to “Beer City!” Asheville is known for its craft beer scene, and a brewery tour is a great way to sample some of the local brews. You'll get to learn about the brewing process and taste some delicious beers, all while having fun with your friends.
- Food Tours - The food scene here is incredible, and a food tour is a great way to experience it. You can sample everything from gourmet chocolate to artisanal cheese to farm-to-table cuisine.
- Music Scene - Numerous live music venues can be found all across Asheville, which has a booming music scene. Attend one of the many music festivals hosted throughout the year, or catch a show at the Orange Peel or the Grey Eagle.
- Bars and Nightclubs - There are numerous fantastic bars and nightclubs to discover. Check out our list here, and remember to check out Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar's unique experience.
Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar
If you've never seen a dueling piano act, you and your bridesmaids are in for a treat. You will have a fantastic time with your friends and family if you seek a unique way to spend your bachelorette party!
We not only present some of Asheville's top musicians, but we also serve some of the best cocktails in town. For additional details, please see our website!