1. You must be 21 or older to enter. No exceptions unless it is a private event and we are closed to the public.
2. All persons who enter into Off the Wagon agrees to follow these rules.
3. A customer will be removed from the premise if the bar rules or State ABC Laws are not followed.
4. Per state law, persons in an intoxicated condition will not be allowed to enter or remain in the bar or on the bar's property, and no alcoholic beverage sales will be made to intoxicated or underage persons.
5. Boisterous or indecent conduct will not be allowed in Off the Wagon or on Off the Wagon's property. If your boisterous or indecent conduct leads to making a mess unbecoming of a lady or gentleman, you will be subject to a $25 fine that will be added to your tab. If you break something, you will be charged to replace or fix what has been broken.
6. Automatic gratuity of 20% will be assigned to groups of six or more.
7. A processing fee will be placed on all card transactions.
8. The stage is only for those invited upon it by the piano players or those leaving requests for the piano players.
9. Our parking lot is private parking lot and it is monitored. If you are able to park there, be sure to get a parking pass to prevent from being towed.
10. Bottled water is available for purchase for those who wish to drink water.
11. You will “sing loud, laugh often, fall hard!” ®