There are a lot of reasons to love Asheville. Mile-high mountain peaks are part of our city’s skyline. We have the Blue Ridge Parkway, thousands of miles of hiking and mountain biking trails, camping, watersports, and a never-ending supply of outdoor activities. Asheville is the leader among southern cities for food, craft beer, craft cocktails, music, art, and a dueling piano bar. There is something for everyone in Asheville, NC.
Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar combines the elements that make Asheville great into one rocking bar. Check us out next time you’re in town. We are located on in the heart of downtown, on North Market Street, near the Asheville Community Theater and not far from famous Pack Square Park.
Best Bar in Asheville, NC
There are a lot of great bars in Asheville, but here we want to discuss why we are the best bang for your buck, whether you are a resident or a visitor to our city. Some of what sets us apart include:
- Unforgettable dueling piano shows every night we are open
- Musicians featuring incredible repertoires
- Some of the most delicious drink specials in the region
- Outrageously good customer service
- Our servers and bartenders are part of the show
- A historic location on the last brick-paved road in Asheville
- Convenience to other well-known businesses and entertainment venues
- Irresistible drink specials
- A party every night
There are a lot of reasons to visit Off The Wagon Dueling Piano Bar next time you’re in Asheville, but the most convincing is that it’s impossible not to have a great time. Whether you are just hosting a work party or celebration enjoying a night out, you cannot help but enjoy yourself at Off The Wagon.