We do not serve food at Off the Wagon and by state law, we must be a private club. Below is our membership policy.
1. You must be 21 or older to apply. Anyone seeking membership must fill out a membership application and pay a fee of $1.00. Membership will last for one year. To renew membership, a membership application must be re-submitted with a $1.00 payment.
2. All persons who agree to these membership rules will have an approved membership and shall be issued a membership card.
3. Only members in good standing, and their guests, shall be admitted to Off the Wagon, hereafter referred to as “The Wagon”.
4. Failure of a member to pay the annual fee will result in the termination of membership.
5. A membership may be suspended or terminated by The Wagon’s managerial staff for failure to comply with The Wagon’s policy or State ABC Laws.
6. Any member in good standing, or their bona fide guests, shall be entitled to use the facilities during hours determined and posted by The Wagon. The Wagon shall have the right to lease all or part of the facilities to or through a member for a group or company private party or special event, the proceeds from the rental to insure the benefit of The Wagon.
7. Persons in an intoxicated condition will not be allowed to enter or remain in The Wagon or on The Wagon’s property, and no alcoholic beverage sales will be made to intoxicated or underage persons.
8. Boisterous or indecent conduct will not be allowed in The Wagon or on The Wagon’s property, and will be grounds for membership termination. If your boisterous or indecent conduct leads to making a mess unbecoming of a lady or gentleman, you will be subject to a $25 fine that will be added to your tab. If you break something, you will be charged to replace or fix what has been broken.
9. The stage is only for those invited upon it by the piano players or those leaving requests for the piano players.
10. Our parking lot is private parking lot and it is monitored. If you are able to park there, be sure to get a parking pass to prevent from being towed.
11. Bottled water is available for purchase for those who wish to drink water.
12. By completing the membership form and paying your membership fee of $1, you will be granted a full membership to The Wagon. Once a membership card is purchased, you may also go to offthewagonrocks.com/login to fill in your member information in lieu of the paper form. If we cannot read your application, or you do not enter required information, your membership cannot be processed.
13. Other rules and regulations governing membership may be promulgated by the managerial staff after posting notice at The Wagon.
14. You will “sing loud, laugh often, fall hard!” ®